Oxytetracycline BP 200 mg
100, 500, 1000 gm SachetIndication:
- For Poultry:
- Colibacillosis (E. coli), infectious coryza (Haemophilus gallinarum), mycoplasmosis, chronic respiratory diseases, airsacculitis, infectious synovitis (Mycoplasma gallisepticum, Mycoplasma meleagridis, Mycoplasma synoviae) clostridial dermatitis (Clostridium septicum), necrotic enteritis (Clostridium perfringens, types A & C), pullorum disease (Salmonella pullorum) fowl cholera, coccidiosis etc.
- For Large Animal:
- Anthrax, haemorrhagic septicaemia, black quarter, rinderpest, brucellosis, calf scour, infectious enteritis, dysentery, pneumonia, navel ill, abscess, mastitis, pyometra, metritis, peritonitis, infectious pleuropneumonia, calf diphtheria, paratyphoid, foot-rot, salmonellosis, actinomycosis, anaplasmosis and all secondary bacterial infections in viral diseases.
- 1 gm /2.5 litre drinking water for 3-5 consecutive days.
or 50 gm/ 100 kg feed for 5- 7 consecutive days.
- 1 gm/ 1-2 litre drinking water for 3-5 consecutive days.
Or 50-250 gm/ ton feed for 7-10 consecutive days.
- 40 mg/ kg body weight for 3-5 consecutive days.
- 20 mg/ kg body weight for 7-10 consecutive days.
- 28 gm - 42 gm/100 kg fishes.
Or as prescribed/directed by the registered Veterinarian.